17 Oct 2011

Walrus Chinese Restaurant Again











Walrus Chinese Restaurant
泉記海鮮菜館
20/28 Queens Ave
Springvale, VIC 3171

ph:(03) 95408981

Walrus Chinese Restaurant is one of those random picked restaurants which I visit almost once a week. I love their seafood dishes such as the baby abalone cooked in three ways in garlic, blackbean and xo sauce. It was $21 for half a dozen and I assumed that was very good for it's value and maybe even cheaper than cook it myself. The second dish was the beautifully cooked fresh live prawns. They tasted delicious! Sweet and tender. It was really speechless! Nothing better than good food. My favourite dish, it's so simple but full of texture. It was more on the expensive side though. Cost $69 for 500gram. It's a popular and easy dish that my mum cooks for me every time I visit my parents in Hong Kong. The last dish was the seasonal vegetable with mushroom. I'd prefer fresh mushroom rather than the canned ones.

My previous visit here

Cuisine: Chinese
Food: Good
Service: Good
Atmopshere: Good
Value: $$$
Recommend: Good


*Rating: Excellent, Good, Average, Poor, Very Poor

0 Meow~: