7 Dec 2010

spring x pastel = beautiful







345 Victoria St, Richmond
03 94215227

Vi'em Cafe Authentic Vietnamese Restaurant on Urbanspoon

If you like authentic Vietnamese food other than just Pho (raw beef noodle soup), this is the place to be.
We've been here many times and always want to come back.
I had the grilled pork chop on rice. It's nice but I prefer broken rice. I guess it's getting less popular in restaurants nowadays.
Darling had the seafood noodles. It's fantastic! Large portion, crispy noodles and freshly cooked ingredients.
We oredered the prawn spring rolls which were average.
Still a cheap eat I recommended in Richmond.

on me: dejcuba floral print blouse, dejcuba pants, chanel sunglasses, camellia bracelt and 2.55 reissue, yves saint laurent cage sandals, mimco and target silver necklaces

I wished I got a better photo of the Target's silver ball necklace which I picked up a few weeks ago when I went there to check out the Stella McCartney range. It's Dries Van Noten inspired I guess and it's super cute. For only $14.95, I got a real bargain.  Sometimes a good bargain is more excited than any expensive purchases. I will post more bargain finds in the future.

0 Meow~: