15 Dec 2010

Pita Pata & Chocolat



Pita Pata loves kitties and he always tries so hard to be friends with them.
When he first met Chocolat, I could see the excitement from his body language.
He's not like my Moshi Moshi who gets envy whenever someone gets close to me. He's a darling who wants to charm everyone, included the cats. He loves to play.

2 Meow~:

Sylvie Helen said...

Aww too cute! I can never get photo of my cat, she seems to take great pleasure in facing the other way whenever I try and sneak up on her with my camera...
Really cute blog :)
Sylvie xx
makeup-musings.blogspot.com

Dollymic said...

Thanks for your lovely comment. Yes it's hard to take photos for pets. You probably need one person getting it's attention and the other taking photos. However, I have no problem with my cats but my dogs can act crazy sometimes and it's hard to take a good photo of them unless I hold them in my arms. My secret is take lots and lots of photos and there must be one ended up ok to post on the blog. :)