30 Sept 2011

Husband & Wife


Back in 2009
To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do us part.




Victorian Marriage Registry
Old Treasury Building
595 Collins St
Melbourne, Vic 3000























We stayed at Crown Towers' Premier Club Suite
The hotel room was in a beautiful retro style and it was huge with two bedrooms.
In the living area, there's the spectacular floor to ceiling large windows.
Very comfortable during our stay. It felt like home.
Will be remembered and highly recommend.

It supposed to be the happiest moment of my life or any girl's life.
Unfortunately, just before we got married,
something really bad happened to us and it took me a long time to recover.
I stopped blogging during that time but finally I guess I have came out from the shadow.
It was heartbreaking, well it was life.

0 Meow~: