3 Sept 2008

Couture Teddy Bear

Don't miss out this September's hottest toy.

Karl Lagerfeld limited edition teddy bears
being released German toy company; Steiff.


photo froms WMagazine

It would be available exclusively at luxury department store:
Neiman Marcus for US$1500 each

"Nothing scares me more than peopel with some doll collection.
Frightening," the designer of Chanel, Fendi & Karl Lagarfeld colleciton said.

"I never play with anything like toys.
I wanted to be grown up." he said.


Yes, I'm one of those "frightening" doll collector,
who never want to grown up.

I used to collect Blythe Dolls and I'm very lucky to have some very
rare ones from the early years when Blythe released again by Takara.

Winnie The Pooh is my favourite BEAR since I was a little girl.
Here's a few I've got.

I don't collect bears,
but I do have some cute ones from previous purchases over the years.

0 Meow~: