4 Oct 2008

Etsy Buy


Sterling Silver Baby Sparrow in Ornate Cage Necklace
Sweet 100% Sterling Silver Bird rests in her cage. Her birdcage hangs from a Sterling Silver chain and fastens with a Handmade Thai Karen Hill Tribe Sterling Silver toggle.

The Complete Rosie Music Square Pins Collection

The Cat and The Birdgcage Necklace
This pretty blue and white enamel cat hangs from its tail onto a gold coloured metal birdgcage, the little white bird within the cage is not worried by this cat as she is safe within her cage from this pretty cat.
On top of the cage is a pretty aluminium red rose bead.
Cage is hung on a gold plated chain necklace.

Okay, took some time to take these photos today .
Things I bought from Etsy a while ago.
Love shopping on Etsy, so many amazing artists' sell their work there.
I'm on a shopping BAN again!
I decided to stay home and to reduce chance of shopping.
I guess this works the best for me.

0 Meow~: